- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cleaning Tips & Articles
7 Benefits Professional Gutter Cleaning Has To Offer
Your gutters bear a great deal of responsibility when it comes to protecting your Oklahoma City property, contributing to both your home's curb appeal as well as the health and safety of your roof. Y […]
3 Reasons To Keep Up With Your Business's Pressure Washing
As a business owner, you understand how important it is for your commercial building to look its best at all times, and there is no getting around the important part that regular pressure washing pla […]